Short release notes 0.88
- new AC support to recognize un/plugged external power supply
- support for HT (HyperThreading(R)) technology
- collapsed extractFrequencies
- "-s" flags for silent output mode
- minor updates and improvements
Release notes 0.87
Release notes 0.86
|What is cpufrequency?
cpufrequency is a daemon to switch the CPU frequency depending on CPU
use. HyperThreading(R) technology is supported since version 0.88.
HyperThreading(R) technology is supported since version 0.88.
- SMP support
- HT support
- KDE support
project home page on sf.net
project statistics on sf.net
cpufrequency on freshmeat
© 2003-2005 Copyright by Tullio Dovera